11. May 2011 – PC (KO)
20. September 2011 – Steam (NA)
13. December 2012 – PC (JP)
|Termination of activities||March 2014 (KO)
27. March 2014 (SP)
29. July 2014 (NA)Shutting down the server
March 2014 (KO)
27. March 2014 (JP)
15. September 2014 (NA)
Perfect World (NA)
|Available on/off.||No (see below)|
|Links||Rusty Hearts home page (JP, NA)|
Exemption from list
Rusty Hearts was originally released on the 27th. March 2014 closure in Japan. The Korean version is also expected to close in 2014. Then on the 29th. In July 2014, Perfect World announced that the English version would be released on the 15th. September of the same year would be abolished. The following is the announcement of Perfect World:
After three wonderful years, Rusty Hearts officially ends on the 15th. September 2014. We want to thank all the fans who helped bring the Rusty Hearts characters to life. Your dedication, your selflessness, and the countless hours spent crawling through the dungeons made it all possible. The perfect combos, the never ending Christmas in Bramunes and the constant knocking – all to climb the ladder of greatness – brought back memories that will last a lifetime. Rusty Hearts was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and will be remembered forever.
As of today, Rusty Hearts will not be loaded and players will not be able to deposit ZEN. Existing players get up to 15th place. September can be played through the Bow as well as directly through the pitcher.
Players who have been active in the past 30 days have purchased their Zen booth or transferred their portfolio to Rusty Hearts in the past 6 months. (It will take some time, but we will email everyone when it is ready). All zen credited to the wallet can be transferred to other games on the Arc.
If you liked Rusty Hearts, we think you’ll enjoy some of our other games, and we want to give you a head start. We’ll send codes for Neverwinter, Swordsman and PWI by email. They are sent by e-mail. Make sure your email addresses are up to date. Please join our discussion on the forum as we say our final goodbyes to Rusty Hearts, and we humbly thank you again for these three extraordinary years.
Private servers and fan projects started almost immediately after the game closed. Probably the most complete of all is Rusty Hearts: Revolution, which offers all the features and options for the end user, and Revolution Reborn, which was launched in February 2020 to add more content to the game.
About the game
In this Gothic-inspired world of vampires, half-vampires and humans, players can unleash devastating combined attacks, engage in various epic monster battles, collect valuable loot and become unique heroes.
- Epic dungeon fights. A variety of dungeons and patterns with different difficulty levels included
- Stylish graphics. Celtic inspired characters, beautiful backgrounds and seamlessly cut scenes.
- Beat ’em up Ewald. Fast and furious combos that will determine your survival.
- Player vs. Player (PvP). A variety of PvP modes for all tastes, including Arena, Solo and Team Survival, Tag Team Match and more.
- Able to use 3D. Full stereoscopic 3D support.
- Meet unique characters. Angela is a feisty witch who specializes in elemental magic. Tud has a mysterious and monstrous past and has a taste for it. Franz is a half-vampire with a melee weapon and dark magic. And more!
Selecting video coverage
Thanks to an anonymous reader for submitting this game to the site.
Rusty Hearts was initially shut down in Japan on March 27th, 2014. The Korean version was likely shut down in 2014 as well. Perfect World then announced on July 29th, 2014 that their English language release would be shut down on September 15th of the same year. Perfect World’s announcement follows:
After three wonderful years, Rusty Hearts is officially coming to an end on September 15, 2014. We would like to thank all the fans who helped bring life to all the characters in Rusty Hearts. Your loyalty, dedication, and countless hours crawling through dungeons is what made it all possible. Perfecting combos, endless Christmas in Bramunez, and the constant beatdowns — all just to climb the ladder to greatness — these built a lifetime of memories. Rusty Hearts was a unique experience and will be cherished forever.
Starting today, Rusty Hearts will no longer be downloadable and players won’t be able to deposit ZEN. Existing players will still be able to play, both through Arc and directly through the launcher, until September 15th.
Players who’ve been active within the past 30 days will have their past 6 months’ worth of Zen purchased or transferred into Rusty Hearts credited into their Wallet. (This will take some time, but we’ll let everyone know via email when it’s ready) All Zen credited into the Wallet can be transferred into other games on Arc.
If you enjoyed Rusty Hearts, we think you’d enjoy some of our other games, and we want to give you a head-start in them. We’ll be emailing out codes for Neverwinter, Swordsman and PWI. These will be sent out by email, so please make sure your email addresses are up to date. Join our discussion in the forums as we say our final farewell to Rusty Hearts, and once again, we thank you humbly for three amazing years.
Private servers and fan projects began nearly as soon as the game was shut down. Seemingly the most thorough of these is Rusty Hearts: Revolution which offers “all the features and options available in the final client” as well as Revolution Reborn, an effort launched in February 2020 to incorporate more content into the game.
About the Game
In this gothic inspired world of vampires, half-vampires, and humans, players will be able to unleash devastating combo attacks, engage in a wide variety of epic monster battles, collect valuable loot, and become a unique hero.
- Epic Dungeon Crawling Battles. Engage a wide variety of dungeons and bosses with multiple difficulty levels
- Stylized Graphics. Cel-shaded characters, beautiful backgrounds, and seamless cut scenes
- Beat Em Up Evolved. Fast twitch combat with fast and furious combos that determine your survival
- Player vs. Player (PvP). Various PvP modes to suit every taste including Arena, Solo and Team Survival, Tag Team Match, and more.
- 3D Capable. Full stereoscopic 3D support.
- Meet Unique Heroes. Angela – a sassy witch specialist of elemental magic. Tude – a mysterious, monstrous past and a clear taste for close range melee weapons. Frantz – a half vampire with mid-range melee weapons and dark magic. And more many more!
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to an anonymous reader for submitting this game to the site
rusty hearts remake, rusty hearts characters, rusty hearts private server 2020, games like rusty hearts, rusty hearts download, rusty hearts wiki, rusty hearts steam, rusty hearts natasha