The patches for Dragon Ball FighterZ 1.26 are now available and here’s everything you need to know about the latest Dragon Ball FighterZ update.
More information can be found here: Correction of a problem in the COD stimulation of the war zone: Unlimited in January 2021
Bandai Namco has released a major update for Dragon Ball FighterZ. This patch updates the game to version 1.26. Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 is now available for download on various platforms, including PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows or PC.
The update to Dragon Ball FighterZ 1.26 is a large update, and information on the download size is not currently available, but we will try to update it as soon as possible, and the download size for Update 1.26 may vary by platform.
Also read : Ancient Scrolls 6 release date, supported platforms, history, downloads
There are some balance changes in this update, and today’s patch adds new content to the game, such as the DLC Super Baby 2, as well as some major bugs fixed in this update. Check out the Patch Notes for Dragon Ball FighterZ 1.26 now.
More information can be found here: Yaoguang Special Treasure News Site – Genshin Exhibition
Dragon Ball HunterZ Patch Notes 1.26
The basic form of Vegeta
- Under certain conditions, a clutter of energy does not hit the same opponent more than once.
- An issue was fixed and in this version it was very difficult to perform a super attack after a light standing attack.
- Fixed an issue where it became very difficult to launch a single attack that was valid for the character in the air.
- Wave of malignant containment: Fixed an issue where the knockout animation for the Evil Locator wave was not playing properly under certain circumstances.
- The Lullaby Fist: Fixed an issue where an enemy would block when a Roshi Master cancelled a Cradle Fist attack.
- Z-Assistant (Type B) : The second shot is extended for Z Assist if the attack does not hit the main enemy character.
- Z-Assistant (Type B) : The start is no longer accelerated by Z, Master Roshi hits the opponent’s attack before it starts.
- Extraordinary turtle: By Turtle Extraordinaire has easily made Ultimate Z changes.
- Fighting spirit: For Z-Help and Battle Spirit, the invincibility time has been shortened.
- Fixed an issue for some characters where a direct hit wouldn’t land because some characters would bounce off the wall.
The ultra instrument of Goku
- Fixed an issue where some characters could freeze under certain circumstances when switching from Ultimate Z to Uncleaned Instinct.
- Fixed a problem where the Ki-meter actually increased compared to the Z-assist (type B).
- Staff Hors D’oeuvre : Fixed a problem where the hors d’oeuvre staff were not performing with half the ki-bar when connecting some single absorbed moves.
- Saiyan spirit: Fixed an issue where changing Ultimate Z is not possible for the in-flight version of the Saiyajin Spirit, which is different from the ground version.
Super Sayan Blue Goku
- The super divine shock lightning: Fixed an issue where the Ki Sensor of Super God Shock Bolt (Heavy) increased.
So it’s all developers, Bandai Namco said about Dragon Ball FighterZ 1.26 patch notes.
So that’s it on Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch 1.26.
Also read : The Rift Fortnite modded server in beta | Gregfg skin available for free
We hope you enjoy our approach to Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 now available.
Category : Game news
dragon ball fighterz ps4,dragon ball fighterz switch